Boost your metabolism, increase strength and maximize. With your flexibility with Jumpboard Interval Training. Add variety and challenge to your Reformer routine. By using the Jumpboard. Get your heart pumping, burn calories. Enjoy a total-body cardio and core exercise routine. With this Jumboard Interval Training Program!
– Workout level: Intermediate (Level 3 of 5)
– Language dvd: English, Spanish
– Required equipment: Reformer and Jumpboard
This Jumpboard Interval Training program take you, through this total-body cardio and core program featuring innovative. Yet simple Jumpboard combinations. Add variety and intensity to anyone’s workout.
Jumpboard Interval Training DVD Contents
– 20 exercises
– Workout Time – 39 min
– DVD Length – 108 min
Exercises Jumpboar Interval Training: Footwork, Jump Series 1, Hundred, Jump Series 2, Bend & Stretch, Lift & Lower, Jump Series 3, Midback Series, Jump Series 4, Back Rowing Preps, Jump Series 5, Side Twist Kneeling, Side Bend, Jump Series 6, Kneeling Shoulder Press, Down Stretch, Jump Series 7, Hamstring Stretch, Adductor Stretch, Thigh Stretch
– Review the STOTT PILATES® Five Basic Principles
– Choose to work out with or without instructor’s voice
– Special message from the founders
– Preview another challenging title
– View the instructors’ bios
– Learn more about Merrithew™ equipment and education
Moira Merrithew, together with President and CEO of Merrithew™, Lindsay G. Merrithew. Has spent over two decades promoting the benefits of responsible exercise. Through their brands STOTT PILATES®, ZEN•GA™, Total Barre® and CORE™ Athletic Conditioning & Performance Training™. Working closely with a team of physical therapists, sports medicine and fitness professionals. They ensure all programming is aligned with current scientific and biomechanical research.