Master Instructor Trainer Moira Merrithew and friends get children moving and connecting with their bodies through this invigorating, kid-friendly workout. Using balls and bands, this DVD incorporates fun into a workout that challenges mobility, agility and flexibility. For ages eight to 14.
– Challenge mobility, agility and flexibility
– Encourages development of mind-body connection
– Original routine of stretching and strengthening
This fun and original routine of gentle stretching and strengthening is a great way to set kids up for a lifetime of health and well-being. Master Instructor Trainer Moira Merrithew, along with her pals, gets children moving and connecting with their bodies through this invigorating, kid-friendly workout.
– Warm up: Breathing, Spine Stretch
– Grade 1: Shoulder Shrugs, Leg Stretches, Rolling Like a Ball, Somersaults
– Grade 2: Arm Circles, Roll Up, Walking, Single Leg Stretch, Side Kick, Push Up
– Grade 3: Cat Stretch, Half Roll Back, One Leg Circle, Spine Twist, Saw, Leg Pull Front Prep, Seal
– Grade 4: Ab Prep, Breast Stroke Prep, Shell Stretch, Roll Up, Rolling Like a Ball, Single Leg Stretch, Roll Over, Side Leg Lifts, Spine Stretch Forward, Teaser Prep, Swan Dive Prep, Seal
– Customize your routine
– 27 bonus exercise clips
– Bonus workout – try the next level
– Work out with music only
– Preview other video titles
– Check out Merrithew™ fitness equipment
– Learn about instructor training
Moira Merrithew, together with President and CEO of Merrithew™, Lindsay G. Merrithew, has spent over two decades promoting the benefits of responsible exercise through their brands STOTT PILATES®, ZEN•GA®, Total Barre® and CORE™ Athletic Conditioning & Performance Training™. Working closely with a team of physical therapists, sports medicine and fitness professionals, they ensure all programming is aligned with current scientific and biomechanical research.